I'm going to really try and get my life in order. I want to be happier, so I'm not dwelling on the things that make me sad. I'm not going to let other people get me down. I'm the only one who can let myself get upset. I can fix this and I'm going to do it. I'm determined.
It's lovely outside. But not quite as lovely as you, darling. <3
#1: I fucking love you so fucking much that it hurts my insides. <3 You make me so happy when I'm feeling down and you don't understand how much you mean to me. I'm so happy that I can call you my best friend. (:
#2: I really love you. I'm sorry I do bad things to myself that upset you. I'm sorry that sometimes I'm annoying. I love you.
#3: I like that we've been hanging out a little more lately. I love you and miss you and you're so talented and beautiful and I miss being close to you and run on sentences yes.
#4: This summer with be lovely with you. <3 I miss you soooooo much. 7th grade love. <3 Dashboard, Panic!, Panic, your dad's house, the blood drinks, are you looking at? yeah.. me, too.
#5: You're glorious and beautiful and alkshdflkjsah;fkas. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment