Monday, March 12, 2012

& the romance remains still

Yeah. This game thing.

#1: I love you. With all of my heart okay. We just recently started talking and stuff but you're totally awesome and... "Harry Vagina and the Vagina of Fire."

#2: Hey, you're awesome and I'm so happy we're getting close. I can tell you about ANYTHING and know that it won't go past you. Even if it's something stupid, you won't judge me and I love you for that.

#3: I still really want to get closer with you. I miss being best friends and stuff. You tell me about some stuff in class together, but we don't really talk outside of that. I don't know. I love you.

#4: I miss you, too. I honestly want to just have a day me and you.(& your family. xD) I just love you and I feel like I just annoy you all the time and I'm sorry if I do.

#5: It's not fair. You know I like you. Yet, everyday you proceed to tease me. Not even sexually, but you talk about romantic things then swear up and down you have no feelings for me. I don't even care that I sound like a stupid teenage girl. It's so frustrating because I know that if there were anyone else you'd be all over that, but it's me. So, you're not.

Joey Richter and yeah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment