Sorry if I've been blogging a lot lately. I'm pretty sure no one even reads this anymore. No one goes on blogger. They're too cool for it.
David wants me to blog for him. Like, dedicated to him.. So,
THIS BLAWG POST IS DEDICATED TO DAVID THEHIPSTER.
Too bad this is probably going to be super depressing.
So, I'm pretty sure most people hate me. Even the people that are supposedly my friends get super annoyed with me. I never hang out with anyone outside of school except Jake. I don't really talk to any of you unless I text you or call you first. I just feel really alone. Especially when we're at school sitting at lunch, or outside before school or outside after. It's like I'm the odd one out. You're all talking and telling secrets and making plans and I'm just there. I try to make plans with you guys, and you're always busy with each other or grounded or you just make up some bull shit excuse. I just miss you all and it's like I'm invisible. I'm there. You see me. But I'm not acknowledged. I know I probably just sound like a stupid attention-whore teenager... but this is my blog so I can say what I want.
Joey Richter & Coca Cola.
No comments:
Post a Comment