Saturday, March 17, 2012

Please tell me why my car is in the front and I'm sleeping with my clothes on.

That awkward moment when none of your "friends" can hang out or talk to you but they're with other people and posting statuses like a mofo all over Facebook.

I love how whenever you need to talk, or need advice, I'm your best friend. But, the second that you're done with that, it's deuces and I'm annoying you. Sorry that I love you. Sorry that I want to hang out with you, because I thought you were my friend. Sorry that I need attention every once in a while. Sorry if I'm annoying. Sorry if I'm loud. Sorry if I'm passive-aggressive. Sorry for not being cool enough. Sorry for not being pretty enough. Sorry for not liking everything you like. Sorry that I don't always want to do the same things as you.

Sorry for being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment