I'm bi.
I'm a lesbian.
I'm straight.
I'm pan-sexual.
I don't like anyone.
I'm straight except for ___.
Does it really matter? You like who you like. It shouldn't matter what gender they are or what gender you are, if you like them then that's the end of the story. You shouldn't be scared of society labeling you. You should be able to like whoever the hell you want to and that's it. Seriously.
People Guessing Game because I have nothing better to do with my time.
#1: Hi, I love you. I keep trying to make plans with you and stuff, but you're always out of town or busy and your parents hate me so I guess that doesn't really help much, does it?
#2: Pretty sure you hate me but I love you and maybe we can hang out soon, okay? Okay. I haven't seen you since New Year's.
#3: I really want to hang out with you soon. I haven't been over your house since the New Year's Eve party ('Cause this didn't just make it obvious.) and I miss you. I know I see you everyday at school, but it's not the same.
#4: I freakin' love you to death. We hung out the other day and it was super awesome and cool. I've been confiding in you a lot lately and as strange as it is, I like it. You're super trustworthy and I know you'll be there for me no matter what.
Well, I'm going to go stuff my face with comfort food so I can be nice and fat for The Voice audition tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment