Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Do you believe in God?

All of my friends, that I've asked, are going to do some cool ass thing before we "die" this December. None of them ask me what I'm going to do, and I'm actually quite thankful. You see, I have no fucking idea. Probably nothing. So, this is what would happen;

Me: What are you going to do before we all die?
Them: -insert wicked ass cool shit- And then all the motherfuckers will be like, "No way!" And I'll just be like, "Way, dude. So. Way."
Me: Oh, cool, yo.
Them: What about you?
Me: Me? Oh, ya know... Finally read The Last Sacrifice... Maybe start Bloodlines...
Them:
Me:
Them: Oh.
Me: *cough* Yeah.

So, yeah. I don't have anything special to be planned. So, when they do their cool thing, they're going to think of me and then die. Once they're dead, they'll be laughing in their coffins, six-feet-under wondering why Heaven is so dark.

Today was a half day at school. I didn't go, though. I was too busy dealing with my entire body aching every time I breathed. Rachel got me all jealous with her peppermint tea. So, I made some black tea with a mint in it... Ghetto tea win?!
Sitting here, feeling quite melancholy, listening to old school Katy Perry, waiting for Jake to come say hi...
Bye, guys.


Joey Richter.

No comments:

Post a Comment