I'm really selfish. I only blog when I need to vent!
I have a boyfriend. I'm a whore. My boyfriend is my exes bestfriend. So, I'm a whore. But I'm a happy whore.
I think that people are funny. There was a rumor going around today that me and my boyfriend did some shtuff. But... I didn't know that it happened until third to last period of the school day.
I've tracked to the origin of the group of kids in my RTI. Ricky, Dominic, Riley, Desmond, Noah Provencher, Ryan Post, and some other but I don't care enough to ask.
My friend Kaycey found out from Ashley. Ashley heard from Domininc who heard from Noah P. See how it all comes back to my RTI?
It just really makes me mad because it makes me seem like a whore.
The other day I was walking home and I saw a lady walking her cat... Yeah. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment