Why do you fight for her, but not for me? I was there as much as she was. We didn't talk on the phone for hours, but that was because we were texting all night. It seems as though you used me. I feel very used. I was there and listened when you needed someone to rant about your girl problem since Yirwtvg. That was since last year.
Then the second your life was showing some sunshine, I get "gotta go"s and "brb"s every 1O minutes.
Then once again when your falling to shambles, who's there? I am.
I do not have anything against so-called "prep"s. And it pisses me off that some people think that I do. I wasn't mad because you were with them specifically, it was the fact that you completely ignored us when you were with them. Then you tell me that I'm prejudiced. I'm prejudiced?! You're the one who is judging me from something that isn't even accurate. You tell me, "I want to be your friend." And then say behind my back that I'm prejudiced and crazy and socially inept. I'm not socially inept. I'm good friends with some of them actually. There's just some of them that I have reasons for not liking them. I guess he just doesn't understand that his thoughts aren't the only ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment