Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm no Superman.

At Kaycey's house. We went and saw Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules. I was very excited to see Greyson Russell on the big screen. I think I love him. (: 

Hm. I lost a best friend last night. Let me tell you, it's not that easy. I like to think of it as a good thing. Maybe later on we can be friends again. He just got me so mad. He seemed indifferent about the whole damn thing! I thought I meant as much to him as he did to me. I guess I was wrong. He said we "lost connection." 

I might just be addicted to jolly ranchers. 

I like to be happy, so I'm trying my best. (:

Bullies suck. People suck. But I'm happy. So... (:

Guys wanna see my secret freckle? IT HAS A HAIR IN ITTT. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment