Saturday, September 17, 2011

Now dance, fucker, dance.

Waiting for my video to upload on YouTube. I look like I'm so pained when I sing. xD You can sort of tell that I'm trying not to look like that 'cause all of a sudden my face softens. LOL. My computer is slow as hell, though, so it's probably going to take a while. Whatevs. <3 I already did a people guessing game recently so, I'm not doing that again. I really want some Gatorade right about now. Where are my friends with money when I need them? Just kidding... sort of. xD I'm really starting to like this year right about now. I hope it doesn't change. *knock on wood* Yep. I'm pretty content as it is. Hm, I don't even know if anyone reads this or not. Probably, but idk. but but but yeah. K bye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment