Just over here, listening to Memphis May Fire. I thank Mia for showing me them, even if we're not friends anymore or whatevs.
People Guessing Game, because that's all anyone ever blogs for anymore.
#1: Hi. I love you. I can't wait to do the play with you. At least now I'll get to see you more, cause you don't go to my school. Obviously, you want to get shot. <3
#2: You make me want to shoot little babies. You're such a chronic liar that it makes me giggle and smash things all at the same time. How am I supposed to believe you with things when all I've ever known from you is a lie?
#3: You gave ME a hug. What even? Not the other way around, nope. You came over and gave me hug. <3 That made my whole day even if Jacob wasn't there. I'm super happy we're talking again. Now, get your ass to math class.
#4: I love your hugs. <3 xD You're so cuteeeeeee. Pler. Um. idk. You never text me but I mean, whatevs, I'm over it. Yep. <33
Um. I don't actually know what to put, so. Yep. <3 bye peoples.
No comments:
Post a Comment