Wanna know what's super annoying? Here I'll make a list:
- Setting statuses about a person when everyone so obviously knows who it's about and that you're doing it for sympathy.
- Ending your blog with."Yeah, thats my pathetic teenage life." Or, "Yeah, thats my life. Like it? No? Get over it." Or something like it. It's a pathetic plea for attention.
- Having at the end of your status, "text me if I like you" Obviously no ones going to text you if they know that you dont like them. It's to piss someone off. And it's annoying.
- Blogging about people and then being too scared to say whatever you blogged to their face.
People Guessing Game. I'm going to be a stupid follower 'cause I'm bored.
Person 1- I love you. But I feel like you don't like me anymore.. I guess we just drifted and you have new friends you like better now. I'm not even invited to your birthday party... :/ I know you're going through a lot so you're not going to be like normal.. But how am I supposed to help you if you don't tell me what's wrong? What he did wasn't right. He's a total jerk. I'm sorry that he did that. I know how you feel. He did the same thing to me.
Person 2- I don't even do it that much. I feel like I'm annoying you and I don't like it because that'd mean that you'd toss me and not be my friend anymore. And you and Person 1 are like joined at the hip. Remember when us three used to be like that?
Person 3- You're great. I love Mondays now. I love your mom and her sweet potato fries. They're amazing and so are you(: I love just chilling in your room/ living room with your guitar, keyboard and laptop. We have so much fun and you always have the best incense.
Person 4- We haven't talked in forever. I feel like you're not my big brother anymore. I don't care if you know who you are or whatever. I miss you. A lot. We're not like we used to be. I know I'm clingy but to be honest, you're an asshole. One and a half years... all thrown away because of one dirty whore.
Person 5- I don't even know what to write about you... You've been ignoring me all the time lately.. You're trying to become all bffs with Person 1 and leave me out of it.. You're just... UGH. You're irksome. You said you missed me. You said you wanted me back. You said you wanted to be best friends again.. Yet, here I am trying to be your best friend again... and you're being a jerk.
Person 6- Well, wow. You're having second thoughts about CheatsALot. I hate to tell you I saw this coming. Either this or he'd break your heart. I'm kind of glad it's going to end this way though.. & not just because I like you. -.- We're good friends and I've seen you go through a lot since the beginning of 6th grade. You're beautiful, talented, funny, and just all around amazing.
It seems I do all of those. I am just a giant plea for attention aren't I?
ReplyDelete