Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Another dollar, another day.

You treat me badly. You're supposed to love me, right? I'm supposed to be special. You're bad to me. I can't even say 'hi' to a guy without you knowing, yet you can go and flirt with whomever the heck you want and I'm not allowed to get upset. You always say that you'll change. You won't do it anymore, but all you do is switch girls. & go ahead, okay? Like whomever you want. I don't care. You're with me, not them. Just remember that, though. YOU'RE WITH ME, NOT THEM. So, you can say things like, 'I still really like you." Or anything even remotely close. I don't even care if it's harmless flirting, but you tend to be all deep and emotional and shit. Especially with her.

& Then with this other girl... I was FOOLING AROUND. I wasn't going to actually look through your messages.That's annoying. & I know there are some things you don't want me to know, but hiding flirting? & Then, you come up with some bullshit excuse that you had told her a secret you hadn't wanted me knowing yet. I don't believe it. 

Also, you're kind of suffocating. You get mad at me 'cause I'm not "affectionate" enough, but you're ALWAYS all over me. Sometimes, I just need a bestfriend, not a boyfriend. & I am a girl. I do PMS, so try not to get mad at me so easily over me getting upset by something. & If I don't kiss you once, or if I don't always say I love you right away, doesn't mean I suddenly hate you and am disgusted by you. Sometimes you tend to over react with that sort of situation.

My friends don't agree with you... At all. I mean, I want to date you, but you've changed. I don't want to date THIS you... So, I'm hoping you'll change back, and if not... Well, I don't know. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment