Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sum 41.x3

I'm blogging! I haven't actually blogged in a while.

I'm getting really sun-washed. [sunwashed- going insane from being in the sun so much.] It's kind of entertaining, though. 

People guessing game. Guess who!

#1: You're sitting right next to next to me, playing with a Battleship box? I love you. Um, 8Os hair walking home. xD

#2: I kinda sorta miss you... :( Um. I don't think you read my blog, but yeah. All my friends are like becoming BFFs with you it seems like. & you never talk to me anymore. I feel like you ditched me for everyone else. & I'm not going to text you first... Okay? I love you. <3


#3: I'm glad we haven't fought in a while. "Why are you skishin' my heh-yud?" I love you! <3 I miss hanging out with you. We need to more. :)


#4: I miss you. You're so far away. :( You're coming home soon, though, but I feel like you don't love me as much. -cries in corner- I miss being with you all the time. Fix it... Unless you don't want to... I understand. :) I love you.


#5: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE GONE FOR SO LONG?! Come back. :( I missssssss youuuuuuuuu. <3 First monday you come back, you will be with me. :)


#6: Rachel found the perfect song to describe our relationship. It's quite humorous. xD It's like every line was made to explain how you feel. hahaha. I love you.

#7: Oh, you. Math class. <3 I'm ganna be sad if we don't have the same Math class next year. Also, you ditched me for my boyfriend. -.- Lamewad.

Um, I can't think of anyone else. I love you if I missed you... probably.. unless you're *cough* A.G *cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment