Thursday, April 14, 2011

Female Dog.

Bitch. You're a bitch. You're an unfair dictator who chooses favorites and it's NOT fair. It's not fair at all. OhMyFuckingGod! His widdle fucking hand got stepped on. HE STARTED THE FUCKING ROUGH HOUSING. He deserved it. He's manipulative and rude. He's going to grow up to be the kind of person I hate. But I really hope he doesn't. Because I really don't want to hate my brother. He gets away with everything. EVERYTHING. I understand he's 7 and he doesn't know better with some things but things like this? He fucking knows better. He does. But who get's hit? The oldest. Who gets their phone almost taken away? The oldest. Who gets a fucking popsicle? The young one. Wanna know why? He "doesn't know better." But he does, mom. He fucking does. I swear, if I wasn't here, the oldest would be dead. He would've killed himself by now. I'm the only thing keeping him hanging. I'm one of the only things he has to look forward to. EVERY DAY, mom. EVERY. DAY.

1 comment: