Thursday, April 14, 2011

Apologies.

You want me to apologize. I refuse. I will not apologize for something that is not my fault. Regardless of whether it is the right thing to do or not. You don't know me, obviously. I don't do the right thing. I do not do things because it is the right thing to do. I do not care what you are feeling. I am not someone people are friends with. I am not a good person. Get over it. I'm the opposite of you. You're not a saint and I'm not a devil-worshipper. But face it, you want to be like a saint. Or you at least want the appearance of being one. I don't care what you do with your life. Date whoever the fuck you want. Just don't underestimate me because I will not hesitate due to the fact you were once there for me. I'm a bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment