Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sometimes you just aren't good enough.

So, I've gone through a deleting spree of facebook friends and contacts in my phone. So, if you text me and I don't ask, "who is this?" or if you still get my statuses on your news feed, congrats! I actually like you...today.
If not, I hate your guts. You were either

  • A- a douche bag
  • B- mean to me 
  • C- a jerk
  • D- a prep
  • E- I just don't like you
  • F- Mia. You're F because you're a Failure. Capital F.
But anyway, yeah. So, let's people guessing game it up here. Except we're going to play the Noah version where it's blatantly obvious.

#1: I love you. You're food looks really good right now. Op, now it's in my mouth. Thank you. The Sims Social forever and ever and ever.

and now there's broccoli shit all over my tank top.

#2: I'm so excited to be possibly going to the same school as you! I haven't seen you since like, 6th grade and I  miss you. "But why won't you go to the daaaance, ___"

#3: You should be my friend. 'Cause I like you. :)

#4: Youuu! You moved away from me. I love you. I love the fact that you called me at 3am and we were on the phone for 3 hours. xD Nutellaaa. My mom's dumb and won't let me move upstairs from you.. Also, I'm really hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment