1A: I think I might not want to be your friend anymore. You're always mean and even if most of the time you're kidding, I don't like it. I'm pretty sure I've told you that, too. Multiple times. I mean, 4 years straight, you'd think I'd be used to it. Nope. It still effects me. I don't like it. So stop. Or I'm ending it.
2A: I don't even... whatever. You annoy the fucking shit out of me. It's sort of annoying how much you annoy me. You're blatantly obvious screams for attention are getting old. It's like everything you say is a plea for attention. I mean, I love you, but think about it, okay?
3A: You... All of a sudden you don't want to be friends anymore. I ask why, and you have the nerve to tell me that you don't feel "comfortable disclosing that at this time"? What the hell? What ever happened to "It's ganna take a lot more than that to get rid of me li'l sis'"? Huh? whatever. Fuck you.
4A: I love & miss you. You're becoming BFFs with this other chick and kinda dropping me and this other chick. I don't particularly care for it, but I mean, what can you do, ya know? Whatevs. come home. Or whatver.
1B: I love your hat. It definately fits you. :) hahah. I like that shade... xD omg i'm dying. Okay. I love you.
2B: Um, 3O days? I have to wait that long? What the heckkkkkkkk un-existing JESUSSS!? I love youuuuuu. Come homeeeeeeee. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment