Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Post.

This is my new post. Although, all of them are new at some point in time or other, aren't they? I'm just over here, you know, loving you. Well, that depends on who you are. If you're Juliana, Felicity, Rachel, Ethan(pretty sure he doesn't read this?), Joey Richter(-faints-), Noah(I guess), Mia, Bridget, etc. I got bored with listing people. Pler. Time for more lists?! :D

#1: You're on your way hooome, on your way hoooome. *Does Spongebob-esque dance.* I'm so MUTHURTRUCKIN' EXCITED. I love you. I miss you. I haven't seen you in a million and one days. I can't even AHHHH. :)

#2: Oh, how much I've missed you. I'm so glad you've finally come to your senses and realized how much you need me around. :) I missed texting you all night. The long hours have been lonely without you, but now that I'm on a fully functioning nocturnal scheduled, we can get back to that!

#3: I really love you. A loads. Kinda freaked out. But I still love you. :D

#4: We needa hang out soon so we can watch Degrassi and obsess over how stupid they all are. <3 sound like a plan to you? Sounds like a plan to me. :)

I really don't care about the rest of you. No. I'm just kidding. xD I don't really have much else to say. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment