I want it back... so so badly. I want to be at my bestfriend's house every day after school. I want to be doing plays with her. I want my perfect boyfriend who I was obnoxiously in love with. I want... it back.
I'm not saying I don't like where things are now... Yeah, actually I am. I want to be with Felicity, all week long.. at Jewlz's every weekend... With Rachel... all summer. With Noah.. every morning and every Tuesday. Texting Ethan.. every second of every day.. With my family.. for dinner only.
I want to be telling Kaycey all my Noah problems every night and her being exasperated and saying, "shut up, Kenzy. you guys will be lovey dovey tomorrow morning."
I want to be complaining to Ethan about how much I hate my parents and him saying, "Suck it up, little sis, and join the club."
I want to be racing Olivia and Felicity in Mario Kart and being compulsive swearers as the screen.
I want to be yelling at Rachel 'cause I don't want to go for scenic walks.
I want to be talking to Thalia about Fransuell... till 5 am then passing out till 9.
I want to be yelling at my sister every time I see her.
I want to be annoyed by Philip.
I want to be loved by Jared.
I want to be in a life that was so much easier than this..
and it fucking sucks that I can't just fucking do that. doesn't it?
I want it back.. 'Cause I was so much happier then than I am now..
Shut up Kenzy ;) It's all gunna be okay tomorrow (:
ReplyDeletenice. xD
ReplyDelete