People are annoying. Very very annoying. I'm single. I like it. But I like him. And him.
I feel very left out of the Noah Allain circle. Kaycey, Jewlz, Mia, Ryan, Noah, Rachel, Felicity, Olivia, etc...
I feel very lonely lately. I don't know why.
I feel like Kaycey has a new bestfriend. I understand that she can have other friends, it's just the fact that she hasn't texted me all that much unless I text her first. It's not a lot of talking for two supposed bestfriends.
Ethan and I are friends again.
Adults are obnoxious.
"Kenzy?"
"Yes?"
"KENZY?"
"Yes?!"
"Don't give me fucking attitude!"
"I didn't."
"You raised your voice at me! Who do you think you are?"
"It was so you could hear me. Why are you yelling at me?"
"BECAUSE I CAN. PUT AWAY THE DISHES AND SWEEP. THIS IS NOT A DEMOCRACY, THIS IS A DICTATORSHIP AND I AM THE DICTATOR!"
"Okay."
"Don't you DARE give me attitude. I'm leaving! I love you."
"I love you, too...?"
I've left the circle. Too much shizz goin' down.
ReplyDelete