I'm not going to hit you, retard. I was VENTING. On my OWN BLOG. 'Cause in case you were wondering, I can do that! :D
Yesterday was wicked awesome. I slept in till like, 11 and then went out with my sister and dad for lunch and we had pizza and salad and the best bread sticks since Olive Garden. :D It was really great and I'm SO glad I can be happy. I'm enjoying it.
I've had like, the greatest day ever. :D I woke up to my little cousin sitting on me and hitting my face. It was so cute. xD Then, I ate some rice krispies with a shitload of sugar. Then, I went to canoe and almost punched Rachel in the face. NO ONE CAN FOLLOW COMMANDS THAT FAST. xD Then, I ate some fucking delicious nachos. Then, I went home, cleaned half my room and went to Lici's and dyed my hair. It looks awesome. I'm so glad to get the red out of my hair. (:
Me and Noah are good. We're like bestfriends. I like it. There's no, "I still love you." "I miss you.." stress or anything. It's just wonderful friendship and we might be going to the Nazzy dance together. For all of you who think I am, I'm not playing him. I think we both needed the break that we got. I think that we both changed a lot from being around eachother too much and it effected the way we were acting towards others and it wasn't fair. Although, I seem to have lost like 5 friends since the break-up. BUUT, whatever. People change. Everyone hurts you, I guess you just have to find the ones worth suffering for. If any of them wanted to be my friend again? I'd be their friend, because you know, I hurt SOME OF THEM, too. So, I can understand them not wanting to be friends anymore.
Tomorrow is 8O's day at school. I'm kind of excited to see everyone's outfits. 8Os is basically everyone wearing nothing matching at fucking all, as Felicity says. (:
I am starting to get close to Ethan again and I'm really happy about that. He's been confiding in me. I miss that. I need to stop being so dramatic, is all. I'm going to work on that. (:
So... that's how I am right now. Fucking giddy and happy as ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment