Saturday, March 26, 2011

No. Incorrect.

Boys.
Can't live with them, can't live without them. I don't even know what to do! They say that we're dramatic and then they act the way they do. I know I'm dramatic. It's part of me and my talents.
My question is: Why the svoo do they mess with our emotions?! Do they think it's okay? It's  most certainly not.
You get told that they don't like you by them, then that afternoon they're walking you home and flirting and giving you a 1O minute goodbye hug. It's ridiculously not okay. It makes me want to yell at them until they understand that it's not okay. But of course I won't. Because they'll call me crazy. They'll call me a freak. They'll be completely inconsiderate and they won't be my friend  anymore.
So, I'll act like it doesn't bother me and talk to only a select few of friends about how I don't know how to handle it. I'll rant a something like this:

"But what does it MEAN? I'm so confused. It's not even possible to comprehend how confused and upset and giddy I am. I don't understand the mixed signals. He blatantly pointed out that he wasn't interested, then he goes and flirts with me like that? The hug was at least 1O minutes and it probably would've been longer if his phone hadn't gone off. And besides, what's the point because I'm not looking for anything serious. And he's obviously already into more than one girl. Obviously, I'm not his type. Obviously, I'm not pretty enough or whorish enough for him. But he was so sweet, _(insert friend's name)_. I don't know what to make of this. And he won't text me. He took a nap. He was tired. So, now I can't even clear it up with him. I just got a text. He's with two other girls. Yeah, two. I think I might be over this. Oh, I shouldn't lie to myself. I hope this is just a phase. I hope this is just because his parents are so strict. I hope this is just because he needs to rebel against his parents because it's in his nature. Please be it. Please. Oh, Jehovah.  _(insert friend's name)_ HELP ME!"

K-Mac.

No comments:

Post a Comment